Chatham Mills Farmers’ Market invites you to become a Market Sponsor in 2019!
Greetings from the farmers and board of Chatham Mills Farmers’ Market! We are writing to invite you and your business to join in our vision for our local food and craft community in and around Pittsboro. With your help we are able to connect the residents and visitors to Pittsboro with healthy local food while promoting local farmers and supporting Chatham County’s agricultural identity. Community support is vital to the success of this vision and of the market.
More specifically, your support will help our market provide:
- Advertising at community events, in print and online media, and through signage near the market and around town
- Planning and promotion of great market events, like our twice yearly Plant Sale and Vendorpalooza events, Summer and Thanksgiving Tastings, Kid’s Days, Fiber Day, and our annual Harvest Abundance farm-to-table dinner!
- Rent at our beautiful Chatham Mills lawn location
In exchange for your support, we offer a variety of benefits to help you promote your business! We have recently augmented our sponsorship packages and offer several levels to choose from, beginning at just $150. Depending on the package that you choose, your sponsorship package may include:
- Your link or your logo on our website, in our weekly newsletter, and promoted once annually in the market social media
- Your listing or your logo featured on the CMFM Banner – displayed at every market of the season and at our pre-season exhibition booth at the NC Cooperative Extension’s 2019 Spring Ag Fest on March 30th – an event attracting thousands of visitors! (must sponsor before March 15th)
- Tabling opportunities during the season – join us at the Saturday market and sample or sell your products or promote your services in the community!
- Tickets to our annual farm-to-table event, Harvest Abundance – be our honorary guest and get to know your farmers and local food community!
- Personalized advertisement opportunities on our website, newsletter, and social media – promote a sale or specific event for your business!
- Design and be the sole sponsor of your own market event, promoting your relationship to local food in the community!
Please join us in celebrating our local farmers and their abundance of produce, flowers, meat, dairy, baked goods, plants, crafts, and much more! Our goal is to introduce our agricultural community to all Chatham County residents and we need your help to spread the word. Chatham Mills Farmers’ Market takes place every Saturday morning from April through January on the lawn of the Chatham Mills Building in Pittsboro. The season begins on April 6th and runs through January 25th, 2020 and now is the time for your support.
Please see our Market Sponsorship Program with detailed descriptions of each sponsorship level and benefits packages. You can also take a look at our 2019 events schedule so you can see what we are planning for this season. If you have any other questions, or would like more details about our special events and other promotions, please email our market manager, Cheryl McNeill, at email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to partnering with you this year!