- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 large bunch kale, stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
Add the onion, garlic, and pepper flakes to the skillet. Sauté until the onions are starting to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in the kale, wine, and a pinch of salt. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the kale is just tender.
Return the chicken and any accumulated juices to the skillet. Add the Parmesan and lemon juice and stir to combine. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed.