- 1 lb flank steak thinly sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 3 cups peppers sliced – adjust to taste for preferred heat: jalapeño, banana, Shishito, and bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Hoison sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon sweet bean paste (or substitute with more Hoison sauce)
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
Heat your skillet to medium high heat and then add your oil.
Add the onions and flank steak and saute for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile add your soy sauce, Hoison sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, bean paste and garlic to a bowl and mix well.
Add your chopped peppers and sauce to the skillet and mix well.
Cook for 10 minutes or until the peppers and steak are cooked through. Serve over rice.