- 6 cups fresh baby kale* (or mild Asian greens of choice)
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese (or other soft cheese)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- half a small red onion, thinly sliced
- white balsamic vinaigrette (recipe below)
White Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
To make the vinaigrette, whisk all ingredients together until combined.
To make the salad, toss all ingredients together with your desired amount of dressing until combined. Serve immediately.
*If you choose to use traditional kale, pour an extra few teaspoons of oil onto the greens first and massage it into them with your hands for 1 minute to soften.