Vendorpalooza! – Saturday, May 11th from 8am-2pm
Chatham Mills Farmers’ Market is hosting an open-market, all-local products fair during which growers, producers and craftspeople are invited to come out, meet our customers, promote their products, and experience the beautiful Saturday market at Chatham Mills with us!
Vendors in all categories are welcome! This includes vegetables, herbs, cut flowers, and fruit; meat, poultry, eggs, and honey; milk, cheese, and other dairy; jam, pickles, and other preserved foods; baked goods, prepared foods, body and wellness products or services; and handmade arts and crafts!
If you are located within 100 miles of Pittsboro and grow or make your own products, you are invited to sign up to vend for the day with us on Saturday, May 11th! Market will be from 8am-2pm and the vendor fee for the day is $20 (payable by May 4th to reserve your spot).
Acceptance will be first-come-first-served, but will also be decided based on relative product diversity of applicants – we wish to showcase all of the variety that our community has to offer! If you send us a check, but for some reason you are not accepted for the day, your check will not be deposited.
Here’s how to sign up!
- If you have never attended one of our Vendorpalooza events, please contact the market manager at email@example.com, including your business name, location, website link, and a description of your products. If you are a creator of handmade crafts or arts, please include some electronic photos of your items. If you grow or make meats, dairy, or prepared foods, please attach a copy of your certification and/or licensing documents.
- If you have attended Vendorpalooza before, please send a simple email to the market manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your interest (and sending along any new photos that you would like us to use in our marketing for the event), and then just drop your sign-up fee into the mail.
- Please mail in your set-up fee of $20 by May 4th to reserve your spot for the day. Make checks payable to Chatham Mills Farmers’ Market, and mail to P.O. box 1571, Pittsboro, NC 27312. Please include your name and contact information, including email address, along with your check. If you grow or make meats, dairy, or prepared foods, you may include a copy of your certification and/or licensing documents in lieu of sending an electronic copy of these documents via email.
VENDOR AND MARKET GUIDELINES
- Vendors must be the original producer of all items sold.
- Vendors must reside and produce those items within a 100 mile radius of Pittsboro.
- This is a “rain-or-shine” event, excluding weather that is dangerous for travel.
- Vendors must provide their own tent, tables, and set-up. (A tent is recommended, but not required)
- There is no electricity available.
- Vendors must be set up by 8am and remain set up until 2pm.
- Loading-in/out access only. Vehicles must be removed to the upper parking lot from the area around the Chatham Mills lawn by 8am.
- Vendors that have not contacted the market manager for approval ahead of time will not be allowed to set up on the day of the event.